ULTRA Intensive Moisturizer Therapy
ULTRA Intensive Moisture Therapy
INTENSELY RICH FIRMING MOISTURIZER
- Emollient-rich creme that nourishes dry and environmentally damaged skin... specially formulated to instantly restore skin's suppleness
- Noticeably softens and visibly smoothes skin
- Borage Oil, noted for its high content of fatty acids, boosts skin's hydration
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Advanced active formula absorbs quickly
- For dry skin types
~6 month supply. 2 oz.
INTENSE TOPICAL HYDRATION. Provides your skin with powerful pharmaceutical-grade essential fatty acids from natural oils and other natural humectants for maximum cell moisture retention. Specially designed to hydrate your skin to give a smooth, luminous look.
Provides powerful protection from daily environmental challenges. Cellular activators protect facial collagen. Licorice root is known to help decrease inflammation.
Antioxidants Vitamin E and Green Tea help minimize lines and wrinkles while essential fatty acids in Grapeseed, Borage and Jojoba create exceptionally smooth and soft skin.
FOR DRY SKIN: Apply ULTRA Intensive Moisture Therapy twice/day.
FOR NORMAL/COMBINATION AND OILY SKIN: Use RESTORE Balancing Moisturizer.
TIP: Add extra moisturizer on very dry areas as needed throughout the day until skin gets more balanced and feels less dry. (Petroleum-based skincare mimics moisture, constricts skin breathing, which can cause dehydration. Skin needs time to rebalance if you are coming off petroleum-based products).
ULTRA Intensive Moisture Therapy
Steam Distilled Water, Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense), Gingko Root (Ginkgo Biloba), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale), Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate*, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Jojoba Oil, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Rose Oil, Jasmine Oil, Xanthan Gum, Amino Acids, Borage Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Selenium, Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, GIycerine*.
* vegetable source.
Worldwide Spa Review says: "…L'ATHENE ULTRA Moisturizer does exactly what it says. My smoothed out face definitely lit up with this treatment... the freshness of my skin was remarkable and I saw a glow I haven't had for more than 10 years."
“Over the years, I have tried so many moisturizers. Nothing has worked on my dry skin. Then, I tried ULTRA Intensive Moisture Therapy. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moist and not greasy. I love how my skin feels!” Tina C. Allen Park, MI
“The ULTRA Moisturizer is my favorite product. I love how my skin has this glow when I put it on. It has even helped the lines around my mouth look more better.” Sallie D. Santa Fe, NM
All skin types need moisturizing... to avoid the daily assault of dehydration from daily life.
- Natural oils (pure grapeseed, borage, jojoba, sunflower, almond oils) contain fatty acids that work primarily to make skin supple and soft.
Aging skin naturally gets drier (especially the cheek areas), more wrinkles and thinner... and needs more hydration, more nutrients and more care.
- Dryness can occur from changes in skin oil production, hormone imbalances, thinning of the outer layer of skin and chemical skincare products.
All moisturizers are not created equal.
- The majority of moisturizers, even medical brands, contain chemicals, alcohols and dyes. They can strip the skin’s natural moisture barrier of precious oils... which can add to issues of dehydration, irritation and skin imbalances. . A healthy dose of pure natural fatty acids on skin... helps plump and soften.
Pure nutrient treatments bring skin to a healthier state... working with the skin, not against it.
- Skin needs powerful and effective nutrients... topically and internally... to help the body nutrify and hydrate the skin. This creates positive effects on aging skin.