VITAPURE Ultra Antioxidant Nutrient Serum
Steam Distilled Water, Rose Hip, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Glycerine*, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Borage Oil, Tangerine Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Lime Oil, Lecithin, Rosemary Oil, Selenium, Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus Idaeus), Tea Tree Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate**.
* vegetable source; ** <0.1% concentration - assures bacterial safety for 2-year shelf life.
FOR ANTI-AGING: Apply all over face twice daily. Smooth onto dampened skin (face and neck) after cleansing with PRIMESSE Cleanser or CITRUS FOAM Cleanser. Allow to absorb. Tingling, tightening, firming sensation is normal. Follow with L’ATHENE Moisture Treatment.
FOLLOWING OFFICE PROCEDURES:
(Intense Pulse Light, Laser Resurfacing, Chemical Peels or Microdermabrasion): Info on Post-Op
FOR MINOR BURNS: Info on Minor Burns
FOR FEVER BLISTERS OR SUNBURNS: Apply to inflamed areas as a nourishing treatment 3 times a day to calm irritated skin. If no positive changes in a few days, or you’re not sure, contact physician. Test patch your skin to affected areas prior to using product. You may feel a tingling or stinging sensation which should subside in a few minutes.
FOLLOWING MINERAL DERMA-SCRUB Deep Exfoliation Treatment: Rinse off all the crystals with lots of water. Gently pat dry, and then apply a thin layer of VITAPURE Serum as a super antioxidant treatment. Allow to absorb and follow with EXTRACT Hydrating Plant Oil or your L’ATHENE Moisture Treatment.
FOR MEN: Helps minimize the look of razor bumps.
VITAPURE voted 'BEST COMPLEXION KEEPER' by MORE Magazine (Meryl Streep Issue)
Voted ‘SUPERHERO SERUM’ by Prime Living Magazine
Worldwide Spa Review says: “VITAPURE was habit-forming... after using it for four days, I was ready to go out and get new photographs taken. My face looked very different: smooth and plump and softly moist. I found myself using less make-up..."
“VITAPURE Serum is my skin stuck-on-a-dessert-island product. If I can only have one - it's VITAPURE. This serum makes my skin brighter, look less lined and overall younger-looking. From the first time you put it on - you know - this stuff is different. My skin drinks it in and away we go. It is a great feeling.” Nancy P. Buffalo, NY
What is photoaging?
- The term for long-term sagging, thinning, and wrinkling of skin caused by sunlight.
What is the difference between photo-aged skin & non photo-aged skin?
- It's the difference between your face and hands versus your buttocks skin.
How does sunlight cause skin changes?
- Sunlight on skin creates free radicals. They must be neutralized because they damage the DNA, protein structure, and cell membranes of skin. UV damage effects are cumulative.
What exactly are free radicals?
- Free radicals are created in the body during normal metabolic functions and are inherently unstable. To stabilize themselves, they grab onto healthy cells and the result is an abnormal cell. A chain reaction begins potentially creating much cellular damage, which has an impact on the body's aging process leading to skin wrinkling, spots, and may be associated with cancerous skin lesions.
What other things cause free radicals besides the sun?
- Stress, smoking, obesity and pollution.
What is the best way to fight free radicals?
- Antioxidants provide the best way to fight free radicals.
What do antioxidants do?
- They attack and therefore neutralize or deactivate the free radicals by interfering with the chain reaction from free radicals, reducing free radical energy or stopping free radical formation in the first place.
Does the body produce antioxidants?
- Yes, the body produces many antioxidants to defend itself. However antioxidant production is influenced by our lifestyles (sun, stress, pollution, obesity, our diet) and is often insufficient to attack all the free radicals.
How can you help your body defend itself?
- Additional antioxidant protection is critical against daily environmental assaults. By adding antioxidants to our skin daily and to our diet (fruits and vegetables) we can help our body defend itself. The most popular and powerful vitamin antioxidants are Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and the mineral Selenium, as well as rose hips, bilberry, lecithin, and milk thistle.
Antioxidants are a MUST for YOUR SKIN to Create Healthy Vibrant Youthful-looking Skin.